Monday, February 21, 2011

Date 7 of 52: Relax

Our seventh date was actually on the same night as our sixth date.  Brian didn't know I had a date planned and snuck out to set up the ice cream sundaes while I was putting the kids to bed.  Once they were finally asleep, my date started...a massage at Spa Josefina (my name in my high school Spanish classes).

With Brian's crazy studying schedule and our crazy night with out-of-control boys, I thought this date was perfect.  We both needed to relax and just let all the tension fly away.  I put blankets on the floor, bumped up the thermostat so it would be warmer, got out the lavender massage oil, and had towels to use as drapes.  I greeted Brian at the door, introduced myself and asked if he had any areas that he would like me to concentrate on.  I tried to recreate the questions I usually get asked when I go in for a full body massage.  Then I told him to get under the towels and let me know when he was ready.  It was fun to play at the part of being a professional masseuse.

Well the date was a success.  Brian was just about asleep when I finished and very relaxed.  He decided to return the favor and gave me a dynamite massage.  Then we both floated off into lavender scented oblivion, ahhhhhh sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww what a perfect relaxing date and good job for squeezing it in!

    ReplyDelete