Woops! This date actually came after our Valentine's Day dates, but I completely forgot to post it.
Brian has a crazy work load, so I have been trying to come up with quick dates we can do for a study break, something to give him a break from all the seriousness. I decided to do a silly game of charades. I told Brian to write down 5 nouns on 5 pieces of paper, and I did the same. Then I put them in a box and we took turns drawing slips of paper and acting them out...typical charades.
Brian had no idea what the words were for, so he just wrote down the first things that came his mind. Turns out he had cars on the brain, so I ended up acting out wonderful things like gas and steering wheel. I, of course, knew what they were for so Brian got to act out things like swimming, flipping pancakes, and mountain. Oooooo, I really went crazy with those ones! He wouldn't let me take his picture to show off his amazing acting talents.
I have to say this date was not my favorite, but had us both laughing in the end, so I guess it was a success. Brian went back to his studies with renewed vigor, ok maybe not...
No comments:
Post a Comment